Parking Tips to Know Before You Go
Yes, accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Guests with a valid disability license plate or hangtag combined with a parking pass will be directed to park in an accessible parking space, or the nearest parking space should an accessible space not be available. The individual to whom the disability license plate or hangtag was issued must be present.
It is highly recommended that you purchase a parking pass in advance to save time and ensure a parking space. Our rates are shown below. Pre-paid parking passes can be purchased at www.AXS.com or www.GasSouthDistrict.com under the specific event you plan to attend.
Hourly parking rates are free for the first 2 hours!
|Hourly Parking Rates:||Event Parking Rates:|
|0-2 hrs: FREE||$5.00 - $10.00*|
|2-12 hrs: $5.00|
|12-24 hrs: $10.00||*Rates vary by event.|
|Over-sized Vehicles (non-buses): $20.00|
|Event parking rates typically go into effect 2 hours prior to the start of the event.|
- Method of Payment: Credit/Debit Card are accepted by a parking attendant, the gate stations, and pay-by-foot kiosks. One Cash pay-by-foot kiosk is available in each parking deck.
- Bus/RV – Currently Free / Available in limited quantities
Designated Driver Program
Gas South Arena has partnered with Proof of the Pudding and TEAM Georgia to establish a designated driver program. Guests wishing to participate can visit the Guest Services desk in the Arena lobby. This program helps us to ensure that all of the patrons attending events here travel back home safely in a sober fashion.
TEAM Georgia is a safe and sober-driving coalition that helps educate patrons about personal responsibility and informs guests of the danger of impaired driving. Individuals who sign up receive a non-alcoholic drink coupon.
To find out more information about TEAM Georgia’s efforts or to become a volunteer, please visit the TEAM Georgia desk at your next event.
As a guide, as long as your vehicle fits in a 9’ x 18’ parking space without impeding people on either side of you, you will be allowed to park in a general parking spot. The garage height clearance for each parking deck is as follows:
- Deck 1: 8'2"
- Deck 2: 8'2"
- Deck 3: 7'10" - 8'2"
Gas South District Code of Conduct
For all parking lot rules and regulations, please review the Gas South District Code of Conduct here.
Lost Parking Pass
- If you have pre-paid for parking and lost your parking pass, please contact the Ticket Call Center at (770) 626-2464 to resend your pass.
- If you lost your parking receipt from the parking system, then a $10.00 lost ticket fee will apply.
- Parking areas are open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- The parking decks will close 1 hour after the end of the event. The gates will be lowered, and standard parking operations will resume.
- If you have a parking pass, you can park in any of the parking decks or parking areas.
- Pre-paid parking passes can be purchased at AXS.com or GasSouthDistrict.com under the specific event you plan to attend.
- When you pre-pay for parking, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your parking pass attached. You can print the parking pass or have it displayed on your phone.
- Paid parking options are available on-premise.
- If your event does not have a pre-paid option, paid parking options are available on-premise.
Premium Parking Passes
Access to premium parking areas for all suite holders and club members is granted with an appropriate season-long permit parking pass.
Pre-Pay for Parking
Reserved Parking Spots
Individual parking spots cannot be reserved. However, reserved parking is available for Premium Seating clients located in the Arena deck at the permit only spaces.
Drop-Off: Guests using drop-off service transportation vehicles, including other ride-sharing services such as Uber and Lyft, may drop off near the front of Gas South District. Once guests have been dropped off, parking personnel will direct those vehicles out through one of our Exits to Sugarloaf or Satellite Boulevard. Please follow the direction of the traffic attendants.
Pick-Up: Guests utilizing shuttle services, personal pickup or Rideshare such as UBER or Lyft will be allowed to pick up on Arena Drive near the surface lots in front of the Arena. This designated area will allow rideshare and pickup services area to stage in advance of the event concluding, with easy access out of the parking lots once ready to exit.
Courtesy carts are available to transport fans needing assistance. If assistance is needed, please see one of the Parking Attendants to contact support. Please note that based on volume, wait times can vary.
Unless otherwise stated in the event description, tailgating is permitted. Please be sure to adhere to our tailgating policies:
- Must follow all state laws pertaining to legal age for drinking and open container
- Vehicles may not occupy more than one space
- Tents, tables or other items may not occupy any parking areas
- No stakes or other objects may be driven into the ground
- The area must be kept clean with no trash left on the ground
- Douse hot coals with water to ensure they are cool before leaving your area
- Tailgating is not permitted earlier than two hours before doors open or later than one hour after the event ends
- Tailgating is not permitted in the parking garages