Event Day Operating Hours:
- For Arena events, the Ticket Office opens 1 hour prior to doors for ticket purchases for that specific event. The Ticket Office is located at the front of Gas South Arena®.
- For Theater events, the Ticket Office opens 1 hour prior to the event for ticket purchases for that specific event. The Ticket Office is located at the front of Gas South Theater®.
Advanced ticket purchases can be made using the following methods:
On the internet at www.GasSouthDistrict.com.
By phone at (470) 639-8243 Monday - Friday from 9 AM - 6 PM and Saturday & Sunday 10 AM - 6 PM.
For ticket inquiries, please e-mail: TicketingInfo@GasSouthDistrict.com
Accepted Methods of Payment
American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and Cash.
No Refunds. No Exchanges. Ticket prices, show lineup & production setup are all subject to change without notice.
Ticketmaster & SafeTix™
Learn more about accessing and managing your tickets on our Ticketmaster info page.
What are SafeTix™?
Safetix™ is a new ticket technology that ties a unique, identifiable digital barcode to each ticket on a mobile device. The ticket is secured and identified via:
- Safetix™ Barcode: An encrypted barcode that automatically refreshes to protect tickets from being screenshot or photocopied.
- Safetix™ Wallet: This form of entry allows a contactless experience by tapping the phone against the scanner, rather than scanning a barcode. Once tickets are added to the wallet, Safetix™ Wallet further enhances security since it doesn’t reveal a barcode, eliminating the ability to take screenshots and replicate tickets.
Where can I purchase tickets?
How do I access my tickets to enter the event?
Your Phone Is Your Ticket
- Download the Ticketmaster App (Apple or Google Play).
- Open the app and sign in to your Ticketmaster account, then tap on My Events to locate your order.
- Tap your order to view your tickets. At entry, show your phone to get scanned, and you're in!
Bought tickets for a group? Make sure everyone enters together or transfer tickets to friends via the app before the event (if transfer is available).
How do I transfer tickets?
It’s easy! Using the Ticketmaster app, sign into your account.
- Select My Events, then tap the event you’d like to transfer tickets for.
- Tap Transfer, select the ticket/s you’d like to send, and enter the recipient’s information.
- You’re all set! We’ll send an email to your recipient to accept their tickets right in their account.
- Sending multiple tickets? Simply complete the steps above for each ticket.
Gas South District® Account Manager
Login or sign up for the Gas South District® Manager at am.ticketmaster.com/gassouthdistrict.
What is the Gas South District® Account Manager?
From sold out Arena events to intimate Theater performances, get your tickets to the latest events happening at Gas South District®. Account Manager is your dedicated platform for purchasing, upgrading and managing tickets to events at Gas South District®.
The Gas South District® Account Manager is used for all series, season and premium partnership tickets through Ticketmaster. It is also where our premium partnership clients can pay invoices.
Note: This is different from individual show tickets. Tickets to these individual events can be found on the different Ticketmaster venue pages.
How do I access the Account Manager?
The Gas South District® Account Manager is used for all series, season and premium partnership tickets through Ticketmaster.
To log into your Account Manager profile, click HERE.