Gas South District meets or exceeds all public facility structural and service requirements as set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please visit our Accessibility Guide page for details.
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted listening devices are available for loan for some Arena performances. Please see a member of the Guest Services staff for further assistance. If your group requires several listening devices please call (770) 813-7617 (at least 2 weeks prior to event day) to alert the Guest Services staff.
- All public entry points are ADA accessible.
- Arena - Guests in wheelchairs may enter the building at the main entrance, East or West Suite entrances, or the 6th Floor Club entrance. All security screening locations are ADA accessible.
- Gas South Arena
- Drop-offs for guests with disabilities or limited-mobility should use Arena Drive (traffic light on Sugarloaf Parkway) and may be dropped off at the front of the Arena near the crosswalk. A Parking Attendant will assist with access to the designated area upon request.
- Gas South Convention Center
- Disabled guests may be dropped off in Parking Deck 1 on Level 3 for access to the pedestrian bridge.
- Gas South Theater
- Disabled guest may be dropped off directly in front of the Theater.
- Gas South Arena
- A limited number of designated disabled parking areas are located at the front of the Arena. The designated disabled parking spaces are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved in advance. The Arena has accessible parking on all levels of the Parking Deck and in the lot in front of the Arena.
- Gas South Convention Center
- There are designated disabled parking spaces available in Parking Decks 1 & 2. The designated parking spaces are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
- Gas South Theater
- A limited number of designated disabled parking spaces are available on the corner of the building next to the Hudgens Garden. The designated parking spaces are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
Purchasing Accessible Seating Tickets
Gas South District is an ADA compliant facility. All ticket sales are on a first-come/call, first-serve basis and will depend on ticket availability.
To order accessible seating tickets, order online, by phone (770) 626-2464 or visit the Arena Ticket Office.
At Gas South District, we have seats in various areas of our facility for patrons who require wheelchair access, individuals with visual and hearing impairment, and for those patrons who have limited mobility but do not require the use of a wheelchair.
ADA compliant seating is available on a first come, first served basis. Please be aware accessible seating, as all seating, may be sold out for some events. Gas South District is committed to working with patrons on a case-by-case basis to adequately accommodate individual needs.
All public restrooms at Gas South District are accessible for our guests with disabilities.
Requesting An Interpreter
Gas South District can provide sign language interpretation for guests with hearing disabilities. Requests for this service must be received 30 days prior to the event and be approved by the performer. For details, please call the Gas South District Guest Services Department at (770) 813-7617 or the Administrative Offices at (770) 813-7500.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) defines service animals as “dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.”
Service animals are welcome inside the Gas South District and must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. Service animals will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability, rather than in the aisle. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other guests and employees may be asked to escort the animal off the premises.
Animals that simply provide emotional comfort do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. Therefore, Emotional Support Animals (ESA's) are not permitted inside the Gas South District.
- Gas South Arena is happy to provide escorts inside the arena for guests with special needs. This service is free and can be requested through Guest Services. Wheelchair escorts are available upon request at all entry points. Please be aware there may be a short wait while we assist other guests. So that we may assist multiple guests, please be aware that our staff will not remain with you during the event, nor are you allowed to remain in the wheelchair for the duration of the event.
- Gas South Convention Center has a limited number of wheelchairs available for guests in need of assistance at the Concierge desk. These wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
- Gas South Theater has a limited number of wheelchairs available for guests in need of assistance by asking one of the Guest Services staff located throughout the lobby. These wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
Gas South District is located at 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth, GA 30097
Aisles should be kept clear at all times. For the safety and comfort of all guests, please do not sit or stand in the aisles. Emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in areas other than their ticketed seat jeopardize the safety of others.
Alcohol Beverage Policy
Gas South District and its food and beverage concessionaires have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents. In addition to our responsible alcohol service guidelines below, Gas South District offers the TEAM GEORGIA Program at most major Arena events.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- No alcohol may be brought into Gas South District. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased inside when applicable.
- Gas South District reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 24 ounces.
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each Guest, per purchase, per valid ID.
- Gas South District reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) who is observed to be in possession of or consuming alcohol on the premises.
- Gas South District and its food and beverage concessionaires will implement ongoing responsible alcohol management training sessions for its serving staff.
- No alcoholic beverages will be sold after:
- Swarm: At the beginning of the 4th quarter
- Gladiators: At the beginning of the 3rd period
- Concerts: 30 minutes before the estimated end of show
- Theater Shows: After intermission
- Convention Center Events: 30 minutes before the estimated end of the event
- Management has the right to refuse service at any time. Alcohol sales can be terminated at any time at the discretion of Gas South District management.
For your convenience, Gas South District has ATMs located on the interior of the building along the concourse near the Guest Services desk and near the escalators to the club level.
There is also an ATM located in Gas South Convention Center on the first level.
AXS Mobile Delivery
What is AXS Mobile Delivery?
AXS Mobile Delivery is our digital ticketing technology which provides you the flexibility and convenience of safely and securely managing your tickets online or in the AXS mobile app.
- Get the AXS Mobile App if you haven't already.
- Open the App and sign in to see your tickets.
- Show the tickets in the app at the entrance and get them scanned to enter. Have fun!
Bought tickets for a group? Make sure everyone enters together or transfer tickets to friends before the event (if transfer is available).
Get the AXS App
Tips at the Gate
- Make sure you have the AXS app already downloaded on your phone prior to entering the Arena.
- Be sure to bring your phone to the event! AXS Mobile Delivery can only be used on a smartphone.
- Have your mobile QR code ready and waiting when you get to the gate, this will ensure a speedy entrance.
- Make sure that you can see the countdown and do not have a static screenshot pulled up. Please note: The mobile QR code changes every 60 seconds and has a live countdown on the screen.
- Make sure your phone is charged, and the brightness is up, so the scanner can properly read your mobile ticket.
How do I transfer my tickets?
No need to hand-deliver tickets or wait outside the venue for friends - quickly transfer tickets for many events.
- Click the 'TRANSFER' button next to the event in your AXS account.
- Select the tickets to transfer and enter the recipient's info.
- On the review page, click the transfer button and send tickets.
If the recipient has an AXS account, they'll receive the tickets right away. Otherwise, they'll need to create an AXS account to claim the tickets. And they'll need to use the AXS mobile app.
How do I accept transferred tickets?
If you already have an AXS account, the tickets will be transferred to your account automatically. Otherwise, you’ll get an email letting you know you need to create an AXS account to claim the tickets. Just follow the simple steps to make the tickets officially yours.
Can I cancel a transfer?
It depends. If your friend already has an AXS account, the tickets will be transferred instantaneously. Otherwise you have until your friend creates an account to cancel the transfer. Remember, your friends can always transfer tickets back to you.
Can the seats be transferred to someone who doesn’t have an AXS account?
Yep! They’ll just have to create an AXS account to claim their tickets. They’ll also need to get the AXS app. When it’s time for the event, they can open the app to show their tickets on their phone.
How will I know when a transfer was successful?
Review your transfer history within the AXS app by clicking on MY EVENTS and selecting TRANSFERRED. You may also review your transfers and purchase history at AXS.com.
How do I sell my tickets
Got tickets you can't use? Easily sell tickets to other fans for many events.
- Click the 'SELL' button next to the event in your AXS account.
- Select the tickets to sell, set a price, and select your selling options.
- On the review page, click the 'LIST TICKETS' button to finish.
Your tickets will be listed for sale, and you'll get an email as soon as they sell. You can review or edit the listing at any time in your AXS account.
What is AXS Official Resale
AXS Official Resale is a safe and easy way to buy and sell tickets with other fans. When fans have tickets they can’t use, they list them for other fans to buy. Buyers get 100% valid and authentic tickets delivered straight to their AXS accounts, and sellers get paid by direct deposit. If available, you’ll see the option to get tickets with AXS Official Resale on the event page.
How do I know if I can resell my tickets?
If you see a Sell button next to your tickets in your account, you can sell them! It’s up to the promoter or team if you can sell tickets or not.
When I sell tickets, do I have to deal with the buyer?
Never. AXS handles payment and delivery so buyers and sellers never interact with each other. Buyers get tickets delivered straight to their AXS accounts, and sellers get paid by direct deposit.
My AXS Account
I set up an AXS account online when I purchased tickets. May I utilize that same account login to get my tickets?
Yes. You can use the same login for AXS online and AXS app.
I forgot my AXS password. How do I get my tickets?
You can reset your password in the AXS app or you can click here to reset your password.
Gas South District encourages all fans to arrive early and travel light.
- In the interest of enhancing existing security measures and enforcing the most touch-free experience possible, Gas South District requires clear bags.
- The safest and fastest way to enter the venue is to not bring a bag at all.
- No clear bag, purse, or drawstring larger than 12" x 12" x 6" will be permitted.
- All bags are subject to search before being allowed into the venue. Guests not allowing inspection of their bags or purses will be refused entry into the building.
- Backpacks are not permitted.
- Diaper bags for guests accompanied by infant(s) will be permitted.
- Medically necessary bags that are required to transport medical equipment will be permitted.
Banners, Signs, Posters, Flags
Unless otherwise specified by teams or event management, Gas South Arena allows guests bringing small signs inside the building to show fan support during events while still being respectful of the experience of fellow guests.
The following rules relate to these items:
- Item must be relevant to the event.
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole.
- Item may not be larger than 8½ ”x11” in dimension.
- Item may not obstruct any stadium or event signage.
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building.
- Item may not be commercial in nature.
- Item may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Gas South District management in its sole discretion.
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Gas South District management in its sole discretion.
- If the event does not allow posters or flags, guests will be asked to return the item to his/her car or check item in at Guest Services desk.
Any sign, banner, poster, or flag may be removed, at any time, at the sole discretion of Gas South District.
Book an Event
Gas South District is a premier location for conventions, tradeshows, performances, sporting events and much, much more.
Our professional event staff and resourceful technical services team will meet your needs to contribute to the success of your event.
Get a fresh perspective on your event. Think about super-flexible space and experienced, professional staff ready to help secure everything.
Gas South District's exclusive caterer, Proof of the Pudding, Atlanta's #1 award-winning caterer, makes every event not only memorable but irresistible.
Camera & Video Policy
Video cameras, iPads, selfie sticks, audio recording devices, monopods, tripods, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside the Gas South District.
Restrictions on the use of still and video cameras vary by event. The event producer determines this policy. Some sporting events permit still cameras without flash, but not recording devices. Concerts typically do not permit any cameras or recording devices (audio or video). Guests should contact a Gas South District representative at (770) 813-7500 to find out the policy prior to the event.
Code of Conduct
Gas South District is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. We value your enthusiasm and ask that all guests exercise good judgment and observe the Code of Conduct listed below. Please respect the rights of others by displaying proper decorum. Season ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of persons occupying their seats.
Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke or vapor in any of the campus venues, but in designated smoking areas only.
- Guests will be required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. Guest are not allowed to have signs or clothing with obscene or indecent messages, images or text.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
Gas South District staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked.
Please visit our In-Venue Dining Options page for more information and a list of concessions at Gas South District.
For the safety of our guests, bottles, cans, ice chests, thermoses, containers of any kind, or any items that are potentially harmful items are prohibited and will not be allowed into Gas South District.
Gas South District takes all major credit cards including, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card for tickets. You can also use your credit card at the concession stands and on merchandise purchases.
Vendors and flat floor shows methods of payment may vary.
Gas South District doors typically open one (1) hour prior to the event time. This is subject to change for each event.
For more information about a specific event, please visit the Events & Tickets page.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
We offer on-campus electric vehicle charging stations for our guests' convenience. Click HERE for detailed instructions on how to use our charging stations.
Gas South Arena
- Two (2) passenger elevators are located in the Arena Parking Deck.
- Two (2) passenger elevators are located in the West Suite entrance and one (1) passenger elevator is located in the East Suite entrance.
- One (1) escalator is located in the main lobby.
Gas South Convention Center
- One (1) passenger elevator is located behind the Guest Services desk by the restrooms and vending machines, and escalators are located directly behind the Guest Services desk.
Gas South Theater
- One (1) passenger elevator is located to the right of the Ticket Office.
Please check with the nearest Event Staff member for assistance.
Please visit the Employment Opportunities page to view a list of open positions. Click “Apply Now” and follow prompts to complete your application online. A resume is required.
Gas South Arena has a family restroom located on the concourse between sections 100 and 101.
Gas South Arena
- First aid personnel can be found to the left in the main lobby at Section 100/122. If you are in need of medical attention, please contact the nearest Event Staff member to contact first aid.
Gas South Convention Center
- First aid personnel can be found on the first floor next to the men’s restroom by the escalators. If you are in need of medical attention, please contact the nearest Event Staff member to contact first aid.
Gas South Theater
- First aid personnel can be found to the right of the Ticket Office. If you are in need of medical attention, please contact the nearest Event Staff member to contact first aid.
Please check with the nearest Event Staff member for assistance.
For most concerts at Gas South Arena, General Admission is standing room only - meaning there are no chairs. This area is typically located on the event level “Floor” of the Arena. The seat numbers indicated on the tickets are for capacity purposes and hold no significance on the night of the show. The area for General Admission on the event floor is available on a first come, first served basis and guests will be standing up during the entire show.
Guests will be allowed on Gas South Arena property the day of the event to secure a spot in the General Admission (“GA”) entry line. Overnight camping is prohibited. Check the event’s designated webpage for times, locations, and other details. Doors will open at the same time for all guests unless otherwise instructed. Upon entering the arena, all guests with a General Admission ticket will receive a wristband. Guests must have both a GA ticket and wristband for access to the floor. Wristbands must remain on the guest for the entirety of the show. Any guest found on the floor without a wristband will be asked to return to their ticketed seat. Lost or broken wristbands will not be replaced.
We generally do not allow gifts for players or artists to be brought into Gas South District, including flowers. Wrapped packages, food items, and helium balloons and any glass containers or vases are prohibited at all events. If you would like to bring a gift for a performer and the item can be fully inspected by Security, Guest Services will collect items at the doors and take them down to the team or tour managers. For graduation ceremonies, flowers are permitted if they are not in a glass vase, and gift bags for graduates are allowed if all items inside can be inspected by Security personnel.
Gas South Arena
The Guest Services desk is located immediately to the left in the lobby of the main entrance. The personnel manning the desk are available to answer any questions about the facility, upcoming events and available services.
Gas South Convention Center
The Guest Services desk is located immediately in front of the doors of the main entrance. The personnel manning the desk are available to answer any questions about the facility, upcoming events and available services.
Gas South Theater
The House Manager’s office is located to the right of the Ticket Office. Please ask an Event Staff member for assistance.
Visit the Hotels page to view local accommodations.
It is very rare that an event will be canceled due to weather. However, if an event is canceled or changed, we will send out an email to all ticket buyers that have provided a working email address and a pop-up notification will be listed on the Gas South District homepage.
Lost & Found
If you lose an item during an event, please contact any Gas South District team member for assistance. Found items can be turned in to Guest Services. After an event, all items are turned over to our Security Department. Our Security Department is available 24 hours a day and can be reached at (770) 813-7540. Gas South District is not responsible for lost items. Found items are held for up to 30 days.
Guests looking for their lost child/person should report directly to the Guest Services desk, Concierge desk, or ask an Event Staff member for assistance.
Masks are encouraged while attending events at Gas South District.
If applicable, merchandise is sold in the lobby during events. We accept all major credit cards and there are ATMs located inside.
Check out all of the latest Gas South District News to stay up-to-date!
Nursing Mothers Room
Gas South Arena offers a small, private area for nursing mothers with a comfortable chair and access to power outlets for breast pumps. The room can be locked to ensure the mother's privacy. The Nursing Mothers room is located on the Arena concourse between Sections 100 and 101.
Please see a Guest Services representative for assistance in the Convention Center and Theater.
Please visit our Directions & Parking page for general parking information and rates.
See ADA/Accessibility Information about Disabled Parking and Drop-Off locations.
We offer on-campus electric vehicle charging stations for our guests. Click HERE for detailed instructions on how to use our charging stations.
Whether you are planning an outing with family and friends, entertaining clients, or celebrating a special occasion, Gas South Arena's Premium Seating options will take your live entertainment experience to the next level. The Arena offers 32 suites with varying capacities to fit your needs, as well as delicious premium food and beverage options provided by Proof of the Pudding.
The following items/actions are prohibited at Gas South District:
- Weapons of any kind (Includes pocket knives, brass knuckles, etc)
- Bags, briefcases, or purses larger than 12" x 12" x 6"
- Non-clear bags larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Electronic devices larger than a cell phone (e.g. laptops, iPads or other tablets)
- Cameras with detachable lenses (As a general rule, if a camera cannot fit in your pocket, please refrain from bringing it.)
- Video cameras, including GoPro cameras and audio recording devices
- Signs on sticks or oversized signs (no larger than 8 1/2" x 11")
- Coolers or outside food/beverage
- Smoking of any kind, including but not limited to tobacco, vapor or e-cigarettes
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Mace or pepper spray
- Spiked or studded jewelry
- Full facial coverings, like masks
- Apparel with explicit wording or pictures
- Crowd Surfing
- Large Golf Umbrellas (Collapsible personal umbrellas are permitted)
- Pets/ animals*
- *Service animals are permitted.
Gas South District management reserves the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed above, from entering the premises based on any specific show requirements.
Exiting and re-entering the building with the same ticket is not permitted. Exceptions are only made in the case of medical situations and emergencies. Guests with medical or other emergencies who want to leave and then return to the building should be directed to Guest Services or Security Personnel. The ticket for the event must be produced and then scanned out for exit.
Scalping (Ticket Reselling)
Gas South District strictly prohibits ticket scalping and the resale of tickets on the premises. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make their purchases through authorized outlets only.
Secondary Market Ticketing
For each event at Gas South District, we receive complaints and questions regarding secondary market ticketing websites. Due to the nature of the business, we host events that sell out very quickly, so patrons go to the secondary market to purchase their tickets. Gas South District is not able to guarantee that these tickets are legitimate because they were not purchased from an official source, so by purchasing these tickets, you might be the victim of scalping. While sometimes you may receive real event tickets, you end up paying more than face value for those tickets.
We have encountered situations where a patron purchases tickets through one of these websites and finds out that the tickets were counterfeit at the event, so they are not able to attend the show. Gas South District is not able to honor, replace or refund any invalid tickets.
AXS Ticketing is the official ticket provider of Gas South District. In order to avoid missing an event, you should NOT purchase tickets from secondary websites unless it is an approved vendor of Gas South District. We urge patrons to purchase tickets to Gas South District events using the following methods:
- Online: www.GasSouthDistrict.com or www.AXS.com
- In-person: The Arena Ticket Office
- Group Tickets: [email protected] or if there is an alternate company selling group tickets. This information is listed on the Group Sales page.
If you choose to purchase tickets using a secondary website, Gas South District and AXS Ticketing are not liable for the counterfeit tickets purchased, overpayment or for special packages promised by the scalper website, i.e. meet and greets, t-shirts, etc.
Gas South District is a NON-SMOKING facility. Smoking is not allowed in public areas of the facility, but there are designated smoking areas for patrons. Anyone observed smoking inside the facility will be asked to extinguish the item immediately. Any person who refuses to comply with the policy, after an appropriate warning, shall be subject to be removed from the facility. Please check with the nearest Event Staff member if you cannot locate the designated smoking areas. Electronic cigarettes are permitted through Security for events, but they may not be used inside the building. E-Cigarettes are permitted in designated smoking areas.
Our Guest Services staff will gladly check your stroller until the event is over. Strollers are not permitted in the seating area unless the guests are sitting in a suite. Strollers may not be left in walkways, aisles, on the concourse, or in disabled seating areas. For safety reasons, no strollers are allowed on escalators.
Strollers are permitted at most exhibitions. For safety reasons, no strollers are allowed on escalators.
We kindly request strollers be kept in your car since space in the Theater is limited. When needed, strollers may be checked with the House Manager until after the show. Strollers are not permitted in the seating area and may not be left in walkways, aisles, on the concourse, or in disabled seating areas.
Unless otherwise stated in the event description, tailgating is permitted. Please be sure to adhere to our tailgating policies:
- Must follow all state laws pertaining to legal age for drinking and open container
- Vehicles may not occupy more than one space
- Tents, tables or other items may not occupy any parking areas
- No stakes or other objects may be driven into the ground
- The area must be kept clean with no trash left on the ground
- Douse hot coals with water to ensure they are cool before leaving your area
- Tailgating is not permitted earlier than two hours before doors open or later than one hour after the event ends
- Tailgating is not permitted in the parking decks
Gas South Arena has partnered with Proof of the Pudding and TEAM Georgia to establish a designated driver program. This booth is located in the lobby of the Arena. This program helps us to ensure that all of the patrons attending events here travel back home safely in a sober fashion.
TEAM Georgia is a safe and sober-driving coalition that helps educate patrons about personal responsibility and informs guests of the danger of impaired driving. Individuals who sign up receive a non-alcoholic drink coupon.
To find out more information about TEAM Georgia’s efforts or to become a volunteer, please visit the TEAM Georgia booth at your next event.
Ticket Office Information
Tickets for events can be purchased using the following methods:
The Arena Ticket Office (located in front of the Arena) Monday - Friday 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
By phone at (770) 626-2464 Monday - Friday from 9 AM - 6 PM and Saturday & Sunday 10 AM - 6 PM.
For ticketing questions, please e-mail [email protected] for additional information.
For Arena events, the Ticket Office typically opens 2 hours prior to the event time.
For Theater events, the Ticket Office typically opens 1 hour prior to the event time.
Please note that the exact opening and closing times of the Ticket Office may vary per event.
Personal umbrellas are permitted (less than approximately 24 inches) at Gas South District. No golf or oversized umbrellas are allowed.
Valet services cost $25.00* per vehicle.
Please note: Valet services may not be available for all events. Spaces are limited and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
CLICK HERE to see current valet protocols.
*Prices may vary depending on the event.
Gas South District offers FREE Wi-Fi provided by Harness Group, LLC. for guests. In order to access the Free Wi-Fi, log on to the "GasSouthDistrict" network and connect.
Once connected you will be prompted to enter a password. The free Wi-Fi password changes every month. For the current password, please visit the Gas South District Concierge or Guest Services desk.